Meet the Commission's Board of Directors
While day-to-day operation of the Commission is the responsibility of the Registrar and staff, the Board of Directors is directly responsible for setting policies and standards of practice, approving entrance standards, reviewing and approving the annual operating budget and approving additions and amendments to the Bylaw. Commissioners also sit on one or more of the Commission’s Committees.
Our Board of Directors is made up of the following ten Commission members:
- three public appointments who are members of the public, selected by the provincial government;
- three association appointments who are licensees selected by the Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS®;
- three licensees elected by their peers;
- one commercial appointment recommended by the Commercial Committee and appointed by the Board; and
- the Registrar sits as an ex-officio non-voting Board member.
The Commissioners for the 2019/2020 year are:
Associate Broker, Colliers International, Dartmouth
Term ends: 2022