Licensing From Another Country
If you are already licensed to trade in real estate internationally and want to apply for a licence to trade in real estate in Nova Scotia, follow the steps outlined below.
Licensees from international jurisdictions with an occupational standard applying for a licence to trade in real estate in Nova Scotia must achieve a mark of 70 per cent or higher on the challenge exam and provide to the Commission:
- a licensing and discipline history acceptable to the Commission from the real estate regulatory body of the jurisdiction they are currently licenced in
- a current (no older than six months) criminal record check from a provider acceptable to the Commission
- proof that they are eligible to work in Canada
- a completed licence application
- payment in cash, cheque, money order, debit, Visa, MasterCard or AMEX